General terms and conditions
Before purchasing the mobile phone , read these terms and conditions carefully. By purchasing the mobile phone, the User agrees to abide by the terms of HelloPhone. HelloPhone will be able to, at its sole discretion, accept or decline the sale.
- “HelloPhone” refers to Ditta Flore Marco
- “Structures of HelloPhone”Refers to the structures of the Flore Marco firm located in Siniscola & Temple
- “User"Refers to the buyer of the mobile phone.
- “Cell phone"Refers to the item sold to the user.
- “Terms and conditions” o “Agreement”Refer to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Payment"Refers to the payment that the User makes to HelloPhone for the mobile phone purchased on HelloPhone.
- “Package”Refers to the package containing the mobile phone sold by HelloPhone.
- “Mobile as new"Refers to almost new mobile phones as described in the list in the section 3 of this document.
- “Broken cell phone"Refers to broken mobile phones as described in the list in the section 3 of this document.
- “Recyclable mobile phone"Refers to recyclable mobile phones as described in the list in the section 3 of this document.
By filling out the form and accepting the Terms and Conditions of HelloPhone, the User confirms:
- To be a private citizen residing in the EU area
- To be able to understand and want at the time of purchase
- To have exceeded the legal age required for purchasing on the web or to have obtained the consent of their parents or guardians to purchase the goods online.
- To possess the necessary legal requirements to enter into a binding contract;
- To have provided valid and legitimate bank details for a possible purchase in installments. The User must be aware that he will be solely responsible for any errors relating to the bank details provided to HelloPhone.
- To agree to grant a HelloPhone full rights to investigate the customer before granting the purchase in installments to the customer
1.2 Terms of sale
On our site you will find products offered for sale by the Flore MARCO company which you can access for purchase, the very presentation of the products is equivalent to an invitation to offer.
If you wish to buy one or more products, you will simply have to, select them one at a time and add them to your cart. Once you have selected the items you want to buy, you will need to provide us with your details, close the cart and submit the order. At this point, a summary page of the products you have selected will appear, their price and options (with related costs) delivery. Finally you will be prompted to choose the payment method.
At the bottom of the same page, you will find the "Proceed with the order" button, that you will have to click to send us the order.
The order forwarded at this point will be considered as your contractual purchase proposal addressed to the company Flore Ma rc for the selected products. Each selected product will form a single purchase proposal.
However, the "Order" Receipt does not constitute acceptance of your purchase proposal. In fact, by sending the Order Receipt, we only confirm that we have received the order and have submitted it to the data verification process and the availability of the requested products. In case of "bulk" purchases it is possible that the product is out of stock but your order could still be received.
Obviously if you have made the payment you will be reimbursed upon simple request by contacting us. At this point, if the operation is successful, a page will open with the technical characteristics of the product and with an indication of any shipping costs. On this page you can check your cart and choose the payment methods.
The purchase of products with the Flore Marco Company will only end when your purchase proposal is accepted, to this end we will send you an email with all the details of the order. In case your order is multiple, that is, it contains multiple selected products, it could be processed through multiple shipments and you may receive multiple separate Shipping Confirmations.
The charge will take place when the items included in your order are paid for. We warn you that the purchase operations carried out by bank transfer, should not be credited to our accounts by 2 gg. your order will be automatically canceled.
1.3 Return Policy
the Customer has the right to make a reso within 14 days. HelloPhone guarantees the full refund of the purchased products , provided that such products are returned in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery.
ONLY the phone purchased will be REFUNDED. Shipping costs are always charged to the buyer.